Office Liquidation and Decommission: Exceeding Your Expectations
If your commercial space is closing, you’re going out of business, or you simply want to replace all your old furniture with new, you will find that office furniture decommission and liquidation services are a huge help.
This is essentially the process of removing excess or unwanted items from an office space. Whether you’re looking to sell the furniture, store it, trash it or recycle it, the team at N&S Business Interiors can help. Let us assist you with all of your office furniture decommission needs. No one wants to see office furniture that is new or gently used end up in a landfill. Why not sell or even donate your inventory to a local charity that can repurpose it?
Rest assured, if disposal is necessary, we do our best to ensure it goes to an environmentally sound landfill and will recycle as much of the product as we can. And if you decide to sell it, we can connect you with appropriate buyers who will compensate you fairly.
Offering Full-Service Office Decommission
Rest assured, your decommission project is handled seamlessly and efficiently by our experienced team. Our services include:
- Initial consultation to review the scope of your project and give you a quote.
- Inventory of all office furnishings.
- Photographs of all products to be decommissioned.
- Advertisement of available products to our nationwide network.
- Product evaluation for employee sale or open market sale.
- Thorough project planning to ensure the office decommission goes off without a hitch.
- Dismantling and removal of office furniture with minimal risk of damage to surrounding walls and floors.
- Furniture and equipment packing and loading for transport.
- Disposal or recycling of unwanted furniture.
- Warehousing and storage offsite.
- Broom-cleaning of the decommissioned space.
Why Choose Us?
N&S Business Interiors brings more than 30 years of experience to the table when it comes to liquidation and decommission. We have a wide service area that includes NYC, Upstate New York, New Jersey or Connecticut. Our team of professionals has vast experience decommissioning offices of all types and sizes so you get peace of mind knowing your project is handled with the utmost attention to detail from beginning to end.
By choosing us to decommission your furniture, you are saving yourself a lot of time, stress and money! We have the knowledge and connections necessary to make the process as easy as possible on all involved, while giving you the highest value of your assets. If you plan to sell your inventory, YOU maintain ownership of your furniture until we can find a buyer!
Contact N&S Business Interiors
For a free quote on office liquidation and decommissioning, contact us at 914-879-5027 or 914-879-5191.